I’m Robb Shecter, an attorney and social entrepreneur in Portland, Oregon.
- Technology, Art, & Music Law
- Business law
- Animal law
Mobile Development & Strategy
Web Application Development
Activities & Community Involvement
- Founder, OregonLaws.org & WebLaws.org legal publishing
- Making a Difference Award, Lewis & Clark Law School Alumni Assoc., 2012
- Best Idea Award, CivicApps for Greater Portland, 2010
- Musician, bass, drums, and lots more.
Law is Code and We’re Here to Open-Source It
Conference presentation with Lisa Hackenberger at 2011 Open Source Bridge, Portland Oregon
The New .CO Top-Level Domain
Swider Medeiros Haver LLP Newsletter (Sep. 14, 2010).
The Recipe for Better Legal Information Services,
Cornell Law School VoxPopuLii (Aug. 12, 2009).
Role-Based Single Sign-on with Perl and Ruby,
Linux Journal (July 1 2007).
Java Report (Dec. 1999).
Design by Interface,
Dr. Dobb’s Journal (Feb. 1999).
Security and Authentication with Digital Signatures,
Linux Journal (Aug. 1997).
I dream of creating a dog-computer interface.
To contact me